The perfect pre-season camp for all young players looking to develop their game over the summer. Our Bath Rugby Residential Camps are designed to give all participants a chance to experience a week in the life of a Bath Rugby Player. Having worked with the first-team coaches, strength & conditioning and nutritionist experts, these camps are as close as it gets to the real thing!
Open to U13s-U16s, these camps will cover group rugby sessions, individual development plans, team building, strength and conditioning, gym safety and technique, recovery, leadership, analysis and nutrition.
2020 DATES COMING SOON - EARLY BIRD PRICES WILL BE RELEASED IN NOVEMBER
• Accommodation for 5 days and 5 nights
• Private rooms (room size varies from 1 to 6 people)
• Catering covered from Sunday evening meal until Friday lunch
• Pastoral care and evening house activities
• Bath Rugby exclusive residential merchandise
• Game and position understanding
• Individual development skill sessions
• Strength and conditioning testing and technique development
• Video analysis workshops
• Nutrition education sessions
• Injury prevention sessions
Example Weekly Schedule
Click here to view an example weekly plan for our Residential Camps.
For many children taking part in this residential it could be the first time away from home, we have put together a FAQ document which we hope the will help to reassure you. Please click here to read.
If you have any concerns or further questions,
please call us on 01225 325209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We treat everyone on the camp as one squad and everyone comes away feeling like they have been part of a team for the week.”
Bath Rugby Rugby Delivery Coordinator, Tom Fogerty
“I really enjoyed the week of coaching and learnt a lot. It was well balanced with fitness, rugby and education, which gave everyone a real understanding of what it takes to progress in the sport. I can’t honestly pick out an highlights, as it was such a great experience for everyone involved.”
Sean Cole, Residential Participant