Ahead of the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final 2019 and Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan, Land Rover, official partner of Premiership Rugby, are offering one lucky youngster the ultimate rugby experience.
On top of getting your hands on tickets to the 2019 Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final, where the chosen winner will be given a behind the scenes tour of Twickenham Stadium, courtesy of Land Rover, you could be in with the chance of leading out the England team as a Rugby World Cup 2019 mascot in Japan.
The winning prize will include:
- Four tickets to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final (Saturday 1st June 2019)
- Behind the scenes tunnel tour on matchday at Twickenham Stadium
- Land Rover mascot place at Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan, including two match tickets
- A four-night trip to Japan for two (winner & chosen guardian), including return flights from chosen airport and accommodation
To be in with a chance of winning, please follow the below steps:
- Film and upload a video submission of your child outlining why they deserve to be a Land Rover Mascot at Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan
- Please refer to the following link to see a full breakdown of the video submission guidelines
- Click here to complete your entry form
- Videos should be filmed on a smartphone device and must not exceed 30 seconds
Video submission deadline for this competition is 17:00 on Monday 8th April 2019.
Before finalising your submission, please allow time to consider the below checklist to avoid any invalid entries:
- You are able to obtain a written permission letter from school to allow chosen winner to take up to four days off (if the entrant is selected as a winner)
- Ensure you are available to attend the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final on 1st June 2019
- Ensure you are available to attend on chosen dates
- Do not submit an entry unless you child is aged between 7-13
- Please read the video submission guidelines to ensure your entry is valid.
- Please acknowledge you have read the competition terms and conditions