With just over a week until The Clash, make sure you’re prepared for our big day out with this rundown of everything going on at Twickenham on Saturday 8th April.
11:00 – Gates Open
• Make your way to ‘The Forum’ in the West Fan Village. The area will be split into a three-zoned mini city, bringing the spirit of Bath to Twickenham.
• Sample some of the best street food in ‘The Spa’ and take time to relax before the action gets underway.
• Our local pub ‘The Swift Half’ is making its way to the home of English rugby and will host an Ale & Cider Festival.
• ‘The Circus’ keep all the family entertained before the main event with a number of fun-filled activities from motorcycle stunt display, F1 simulators, fairground attractions and have-a-go activities, including rugby, rock climbing and fencing.
12.20 – The Stage
• Bath Rugby legends Jeremy Guscott and Matt Perry will be on the main stage in ‘The Forum’ answering questions about their time with the Club and previewing the big game later on in the afternoon.
12.30 – Tunnel of Noise
• Create a Tunnel of Noise for the Bath Rugby team as they arrive at Twickenham for one of the most-anticipated fixtures of the rugby calendar.
13.30 – Show time
• Make sure you’re in your seats as Bath, Leicester and England legend Lewis Moody and Radio 1 DJ (and Bath fan) Greg James welcome you to the game in time for kick-off.
• Then, stay tuned for an exhilarating pre-match show from fire-breathing beasts and ferocious performers, the likes of which has never been seen before at Twickenham.
14.00 – Let the battle commence!
• Cheer on the Blue, Black and White against their fiercest rivals, Leicester Tigers, in 80 minutes (ish!) of action-packed Aviva Premiership rugby.
14.40 – Half-time
• Lewis Moody and Greg James will return at half-time to look back at what’s unfolded in the first-half of the game.
16.00 – the Final Whistle
• Head back out to The Forum, where West Country legends The Wurzels will be performing some of their classic songs on the main stage.
Not got your tickets yet? Don’t worry there’s still time. Tickets for The Clash on Saturday 8th April are available from £5 for children and £15 for adults. You can buy your tickets here or via the Bath Rugby Ticket Office on 0844 448 1865