England Rugby return to Twickenham this Saturday to face Japan in the third test of the 2018 Quilter Autumn Internationals. Four Bath Rugby players have been named in the matchday squad, and to celebrate, we're giving you the opportunity to win tickets to The Clash.
If you have the same first name and surname as Joe Cokanasiga, Sam Underhill, Charlie Ewels or Zach Mercer, and would like to watch them when they return to Twickenham for The Clash against Bristol Bears in April 2019, simply send us a picture of your full name on a driving license or passport, along with your address, telephone number, date of birth and of course a valid email address and we’ll send you one free ticket.
Get in touch by emailing your details to email@example.com by Sunday 25th November.
Tickets for The Clash are now available to purchase from the Ticket Office on Pulteney Street, online by clicking here, or over the phone on 0844 448 1865.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age to be eligible to be sent one free ticket, under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Certain variations of the first name will be considered at Bath Rugby’s discretion, however entries are limited to one per person.
- No refunds will be given to those that have already purchased tickets, however you are entitled to one additional free ticket pending proof of the same name. There is no guarantee that this free ticket will be near your current allocation, but we will try to accommodate this where possible.
- All free tickets have £0 face value and cannot be resold, and no travel to The Clash or other associated expenses will be covered by Bath Rugby.
- You must provide all aforementioned details required for in order for your entry to be valid – these are full name, valid address, valid telephone number, valid email, date of birth and valid photographic ID.
- You will need to show your proof of ID when you enter the ground alongside your ticket to gain entry
- 50 free tickets are available as part of this giveaway, and will be given out on a first come first served basis.