Bath Rugby are pleased to announce the re-opening of the Club Shop as of Monday 29th June.
New measures will be put into place to make sure all customers and staff are kept safe with the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers being our top priority.
The Club have been doing everything it can to ensure that staff are supported, as well as maintaining the highest standards of hygiene across our business.
We are following advice from the government as well as health authorities which has enabled us to make the space a safe environment for our supporters entering the shop.
We thank all our colleagues, customers, supporters, suppliers and partners for their continued support.
The Club shop will be accepting, and processing returns as of Monday 29th June.
Please find the details of the new store regulations below;
- A maximum of three customers in the store at any time.
- Please keep a safe distance of two metres from anyone in the store.
- We will only be accepting card payments.The contactless will now be a £45 limit.
- You may have to queue before entering the store. Please be patient.
Personal protection for employees and customers:
- A hand sanitiser station will be provided on entry that staff will encourage the use of before browsing.
- Face masks are optional, but gloves will be worn by all Bath Rugby staff.
- A perspex screen has been installed on the till to protect customers and staff.
Please read our Covid-19 Risk assessment before entering the shop.
Monday to Saturday - 10am-4pm
Sundays - Closed