Worcester Warriors are Bath Rugby’s festive visitors this Sunday when we host the Round 7 Aviva Premiership match, kick-off 14.30.
As well as the excitement on the pitch, we have the usual array of entertainment for supporters of all ages to enjoy.
- Help us create a Tunnel of Noise for the team as they make their way from the Pavilion to the changing rooms to begin their final preparations. We’ll be giving out free flags so come and get yours and cheer on the boys at 13.30.
- Bath Rugby favourite Duncan Bell joins us in the Swift Half at 14.00 for this weekend’s 150th anniversary Q&A, hosted by Club President, David Trick.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for our young supporters to take part in our Guard of Honour. The first 30 kids to sign-up at the Community Gazebo on the outfield by 14.00 on Sunday will get to take to the pitch at kick-off and welcome the team as they run out to face Worcester.
- The Vocal Works Gospel Choir will once again be back singing an array of tunes pre-match and at half-time.
- Bath Ales will also be returning with their half-time kicking challenge, where one lucky supporter could win a crate of Bath Ales Gem!
Food and bars
- If you feel a bit peckish we have a range of concessions on site, including Pieminister, Grillstock BBQ, Jamie’s Italian, Get Battered Fish & Chips and Krispy Kreme. You can find them, along with everything else in the Supporters' Village behind the Dyson (East) Stand
Please note: the Swift Half, Dyson Stand (East Stand) and Bath Ales Dark Side bars will all close 10 minutes before the start of the game to allow supporters to take their seats in time for kick-off. The decision has been made in an attempt to minimise the disruption for supporters already in their seats, particularly in the Dyson Stand, during the early stages of the game. Thank you for your co-operation.