Bath Rugby 2013/14 Terms And Conditions;
Head Office: Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW
Registered In England No: 3170814
VAT No: 667 291013
Conditions Of Season Ticket Sale And Issue
Notice: BR issues the season ticket subject to the Term’s and Conditions listed below. The use of the ticket to gain entry to the Club’s ground constitutes unqualified acceptance of BR’s Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground
“BR” means Bath Rugby Ltd
- The season ticket is issued to the Person/Season Ticket Holder as named on the season card for the duration of the 2013/14 season.
- If the Terms and Conditions of issue are not accepted the season ticket should be returned immediately to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office.
- BR reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
- At the time of going to press all details are correct.
- All season tickets and seating allocations are offered subject to availability.
- It is the Season Ticket Holder’s responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, rescheduled, or become subject to material change: Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably possible on the official Club website at www.bathrugby.com. However, spectators are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately, and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to the event. You may also call 0844 448 1865 for the most recent information.
- BR, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage except as expressly excluded by The Unfair Contract Act 1977.
- The season ticket is issued with the relevant seating category and location and cannot be transferred once the season has commenced on Saturday 1st September 2013.
- The season ticket is issued with the relevant price category on application and cannot be transferred, upgraded or downgraded. Adults cannot use a concession or junior season ticket to gain entry to the Ground.
- Season tickets are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and will only be granted at the discretion of BR.
- In the event of a rescheduled game the season ticket is non-refundable; the position as indicated on the season ticket will be valid for the rescheduled game.
- BR cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen season tickets.
- Duplicate/Replacement season tickets will only be issued at the discretion of BR and will be subject to a £10 administration fee. Duplicate season tickets can only be collected from the Ticket Office and will not be sent out. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate season ticket.
- Season Ticket Holders who DO NOT bring their season ticket with them on a match day will need to visit the Ticket Office on the day of the game where a duplicate match ticket will be issued at a cost of £5 per ticket. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate ticket.
- The season ticket admits the named holder entry to the 16 matches included in the season ticket package 2013/14 played by Bath Rugby. These fixtures are the 11 “Home” matches in the Aviva Premiership, The three “Home” matches in Amlin Challenge Cup Pool Rounds and two “Home” matches in the LV=Cup. “Home” is defined as a venue where BR is the host. “Home” may not be confined to The Recreation Ground, Bath.
- All Season Ticket Holders agree to be bound by the Ground Regulations for the 2013/14 Season. The season ticket remains the property of BR who reserve the right to confiscate, withdraw and cancel the ticket if the Season Ticket Holder does not comply with ground regulations in force at the time as listed at the Ticket Office, on the Club website, and enclosed with the season ticket on issue.
- Admission to the Ground is only by the entrance shown on the ticket.
- The season ticket must be produced on demand in response to request from an official of, or any agent appointed by BR.
- Changes of address, telephone numbers and email address must be notified to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office immediately.
- The season ticket does not grant the Season Ticket Holder automatic right to reserve a position or access an area for any other subsequent season or for any matches not covered in the season ticket package 2013/14.
- BR operates a strict no smoking policy within the Ground. The designated smoking area is located 20m away from the rear of the Novia Stand in the “outfield” area.
- Any Season Ticket Holder leaving the Ground during match day will not be allowed re-entry to the Ground.
- BR reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well being of spectators at the Ground.
Notice: Entry to the Ground by the Ticket Holder shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations.
‘Ground’ means The Recreation Ground
‘BR’ means Bath Rugby Ltd
BR excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
- All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge BR’s right to search people, vehicles and their belongings whether outside or inside the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
- BR reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability.
- Upon entry tickets are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and will only be granted at the discretion of BR.
- All persons wishing to gain entry to the Ground must produce a valid ticket and have this ticket available for inspection throughout the event. If tickets are purchased from unauthorised sources, they may not be valid and admission to the event may not be permitted.
- Animals are not permitted (except service dogs and guide dogs).
- There is no re-admission to the Ground.
- All children over the age of two will require a valid event ticket. Babes in arms may only be admitted with the specific authorisation of BR and at the parent’s risk.
- Any person entering the Ground must comply with the lawful directions of any steward or other servant or agent of BR.
- BR shall be entitled to refuse admission to, or eject from the Ground, any person who does not comply with these regulations or whose behaviour or conduct could in the reasonable opinion of BR constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to spectators or other persons.
- BR reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the Ground, any person who in the reasonable opinion of BR, its servants or agents, makes or incites any form of racial abuse, chanting, gesturing or behaviour.
- Under the ‘Sporting Events Act 1985’, admission to the Ground will be denied to ticket holders being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container which could cause damage or personal injury, or attempting to enter the Ground whilst drunk. Where admission is refused in such circumstances, no money will be refunded.
- Glass bottles, glass receptacles, cans, pyrotechnics, or any other item which, in the reasonable opinion of BR, its servants or agents, could be used as a weapon or cause a nuisance to others, are not allowed within the Ground.
- All promotional, commercial, political or religious items of whatever nature, including but not limited to banners, signs, symbols and leaflets are prohibited and may not be brought into the Ground unless authorised by BR.
- Except for photography for bona fide private non-commercial uses, the possession or operation of recording or transmission equipment of any kind is prohibited within the Ground. This includes without limitation photography, filming, audio or other recording or transmission, or the compilation or transmission of data, save with the specific authorisation of BR. Private single lens reflex (SLR) cameras will be allowed in the Ground providing they are not equipped with a lens of such a size that it may cause a nuisance to other spectators.
- Unnecessary noise or behaviour likely to cause confusion or nuisance of any kind, including without limitation foul, abusive or offensive language, is not permitted within the Ground.
- BR operates a strict No Smoking Policy within the Ground. The designated smoking area is located 20m away from the rear of the East Stand in the ’outfield’ area. This area is outside the Ground.
- No person is permitted to throw any object or projectile within the Ground.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter upon the field of play except in an emergency.
- The right of admission is reserved to the Clubhouse.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
- Any person found damaging or defacing the property of BR will be prosecuted.
- BR reserves the right to confiscate without compensation any tickets offered for resale within the confines of the Ground or its surrounding areas.
- Only persons specially authorised in writing by BR are permitted to distribute with or without charge any newspapers, periodicals or any other articles.
- Drinks purchased in the Ground must not be taken out of the Ground.
- No person may offer articles for sale unless specifically authorised by BR to do so. Unauthorised goods offered for sale within the Ground will be confiscated.
- Any property left anywhere on the Club premises remains at the entire risk of the owner of the property or person leaving the same, and the Club accepts no liability for the theft or other loss or damage of such property.
- In the interests of public safety, BR reserves the right to request you to leave the Ground at any time.
- BR will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, flood or similar natural disaster, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, acts or threats of terrorism, governmental order or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
Ticket Terms And Conditions
Notice: BR issues the ticket subject to the Terms and Conditions listed below. The use of the ticket to gain entry to the Club’s ground constitutes unqualified acceptance of BR’s Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means The Recreation Ground
“BR” means Bath Rugby Ltd
- Please check your tickets on receipt.
- Admission to the Ground is only by the entrance shown on the ticket
- If you experience a problem at the event, please contact a steward so that we can resolve the issue.
- This ticket shall remain at all times the property of BR.
- This ticket is valid for the date shown or any re-arranged date. BR reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability.
- This ticket is non transferable and not for re-sale except by authorised agents with explicit permission.
- Bath Rugby Ticket Office accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets.
- The ticket is issued subject to ground/safety rules and on condition BR, it’s servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage as expressly excluded by the unfair contract terms 1977.
- Entry will be denied to persons carrying alcohol or any drink container as expressed in the Safety of Sports Ground Act 1975 and where admission is refused no money will be refunded.
- Re-admission will not be permitted.
- In the event of a postponement, rescheduling, cancellation or circumstances dictate the event occurs at an alternate venue, refunds will only be considered in accordance with the specific refund conditions as deemed necessary by the Club. If rescheduled the ticket will remain valid for the new date. It is the ticketholders’ responsibility to ascertain the date and kick-off time of any rescheduled fixtures.
- Refunds will only be considered if the unused ticket is returned to Bath Rugby Ticket Office no less than 48 hours prior to kick-off. Refunds will not be provided on match day or after the fixture has commenced.
- It is the Ticket Holder’s responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, rescheduled, or become subject to material change: Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably possible on the official Club website at www.bathrugby.com. However, spectators are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately, and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to the event. You may also call 0844 448 1865 for the most recent information.