Be part of our new beginning by becoming a Bath Rugby Member for the 2013/14 season.
To book your membership go to our ticketing site, here!
As a Club Member you can enjoy a whole range of benefits, including priority for booking tickets for home games throughout the season, for just £45 for the whole season.
As a member you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• Priority booking period of three working days plus the weekend to purchase HOME matchday tickets*, before they go on general sale.
• Priority booking period of one working day to purchase AWAY matchday tickets, before they go on general sale.
• Access to ‘Big’ games, SF/F tickets (should Bath Rugby feature in these) – limit of two per member, subject to availability.
• Access to buy International tickets for England HOME internationals in the 2013 Autumn Internationals and the 2014 RBS Six Nations Championship – Bath Rugby receive a limited number of tickets for England home games. As a member you will have an opportunity to register your interest for these tickets. Please note these tickets are very few in number and we cannot guarantee all applications will be successful. Purchases are restricted to a maximum of two tickets per member and are sold on a first come first served basis. Tickets will be limited to one match per series and are subject to terms and conditions of purchase as directed by the RFU.
• Club travel to ‘Big’ games, Semi Finals /Finals – only Members and Season Ticket Holders will be eligible to book club organised coaches for these matches.
• LV= Cup Offer – 2 for the price of 1 ticket offer for both HOME fixtures – Bath Rugby v Exeter on Sunday 17th November & Bath Rugby v Cardiff Blues in January.
• Amlin Challenge Cup Offer – 2 for the price of 1 ticket offer for all three HOME fixtures – Bath Rugby v Newport Gwent Dragons on Saturday 19th October, Bath Rugby v Rugby Mogliano on Saturday 14th December, and Bath Rugby v Bordeux-Begles in January.
• Additional ‘Rec’ match fixture offers as and when they become available.
• 10% discount at the Bath Rugby Club Shop (full price items only) and 10% discount on room hire and event booking at the Bath Rugby Clubhouse
*Official Bath Rugby Members are entitled to purchase a maximum of two tickets for each of the Category 1 games, two for each of the Category 2 games and there is no imposed limit for each of the Category 3 games. (Season Ticket Holders will be given the same limits).
Tickets are available to purchase online at www.bathrugby.com and by phone on 0844 448 1865 and all fixture information can be found on the website.
Memberships run from August to August, and you can book yours online by clicking here, or by phoning the Ticket Office on 0844 448 1865.
Mon - Fri: 9.15am-5.15pm
Sell outs: 11am - KO
Non sell outs: 9.15am - KO
Bath Rugby ticket office
8 Pulteney Bridge
Bath BA2 4AX
Tel: 0844 448 1865
Fax: 01225 443253
email@example.com (For enquiries only, we do not take email bookings)
Supporters’ club travel:
Mike & Jan Warrington
The ticket office is situated behind the 6X Stand (West Stand) by the River Avon.
Click here for a map.