"You, as supporters, are an integral part of the soul of the Club and without your support and we simply cannot get to where we want to be. I sincerely hope you want
to be part of the journey back to the top. Next season I am sure will be a memorable one for our great Club." Bruce Craig, Chairman.
Introduce a friend and get a £30 voucher to use in the Bath Rugby shop or ticket office.
You will receive a £30 voucher* for every new person you recommend which results in them buying a 13/14 season ticket.
Friends can simply purchase by filling out the application form online or from the ticket office and quoting your name and client reference number.
Once they have signed up, we will send you your gift voucher.
* Friends that are recommended must be new applicants
All Season Ticket Holders can apply to join the 1865 Club so why not upgrade today.
Get all the great benefits of being a Season Ticket Holder plus these special, money can't buy opportunities.
Membership of the 1865 Club is limited so register your interest by filling out the season ticket application form.
Season 2013/14 Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Season Ticket Sale and Issue:
1. The season ticket is issued to the Person/Season Ticket Holder as named on the season card for the duration of the 2013/14 Season.
2. The purchase of a season ticket constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions as well as our Ground Regulations. Admission may be refused if these items are broken
3. If the following conditions of issue are not accepted the season ticket should be returned immediately to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office.
4. Bath Rugby Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions as deemed necessary or appropriate.
5. At the time of going to press all details are correct.
6. All season tickets and seating allocations are offered subject to availability.
7. It is the responsibility of the Season Ticket Holder to check match dates and kick off times as they are subject to change. Dates and kick off times of each match will be announced in the club program and on the official club website and may be altered at short notice.
8. The season ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions; ground regulations and conditions. Bath Rugby Ltd, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage except as expressly excluded by The Unfair Contract Act 1977.
9. The season ticket card is issued with the relevant seating category and location and cannot be transferred once the season has commenced on Saturday 31st August 2013.
10. The season ticket card is issued with the relevant price category on application and cannot be transferred, upgraded or downgraded. Adults cannot use a concession or junior season ticket to gain entry to the ground.
11. Season tickets are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances and will only be granted at the discretion of Bath Rugby Ltd.
12. In the event of a rescheduled game the season ticket is non-refundable; the position as indicated on the season ticket will be valid for the rescheduled game.
13. Bath Rugby Ltd cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen season tickets.
14. Duplicate/Replacement season tickets will only be issued at the discretion of Bath Rugby Ltd and will be subject to a £10 administration fee. Duplicate season tickets can only be collected from the ticket office and will not be sent out. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate season ticket.
15. Duplicate home match tickets (season ticket positions): Season Ticket Holders who DO NOT bring their season ticket card with them on a matchday will need to visit the ticket office on the day of the game where a duplicate match ticket will be issued at a cost of £5 per ticket. Proof of ID is essential and only the Season Ticket Holder can collect a duplicate ticket.
16. The season ticket admits the named holder entry to the 16 matches included in the season ticket package 2013/14 played by Bath Rugby. These fixtures are the 11 "Home" matches in the Aviva Premiership, The 3 "Home" matches in Amlin Challenge Cup Pool Rounds and 2 "Home" matches in the LV=Cup. "Home" is defined as a venue where Bath Rugby are the hosts. "Home" may not be confined to the Recreation Ground, Bath.
17. All Season Ticket Holders agree to be bound by the ground regulations for the 2013/14 Season. The season ticket card remains the property of Bath Rugby Ltd who reserve the right to confiscate, withdraw and cancel the ticket if the Season Ticket Holder does not comply with ground regulations in force at the time as listed at the Ticket Office, on the club website, enclosed with the season ticket on issue and all entrances to Recreation Ground.
18. The season ticket card must be produced together on demand in response to request from an official of, or appointed by Bath Rugby Ltd.
19. Changes of address, telephone numbers and email address must be notified to the Bath Rugby Ticket Office immediately.
20. The season ticket does not grant the season ticket holder automatic right to reserve a position or access an area for any other subsequent season or for any matches not covered in the season ticket package 2013/14.
21. Bath Rugby Ltd operates a strict no smoking policy within the ground. The designated smoking area is located 20m away from the rear of the Novia Stand in the "outfield" area .
22. Any Season Ticket Holder leaving the ground during matchday will not be allowed re-entry to the grounds.
23. Bath Rugby Ltd reserves the right to make such additional conditions as they consider reasonably necessary and appropriate for the security, safety and well being of spectators at the ground.