We are offering one lucky supporter a unique opportunity to partner with Bath Rugby and England forward, Dave Attwood, at The Bath Rugby Cook-Off on Monday 20th February at Lucknam Park.
The winner will join Dave in a culinary battle against rival teams led by Chris Cook and Tom Dunn.
The event will take place within the Cookery School, built by Stephen Graver, situated in the grounds of the idyllic Lucknam Park.
Under the supervision of Michelin Star Executive Chef Hywel Jones, your skills will be put to the test to produce inspiring dishes and wow the judges.
The elite judging panel will include former England and Bath prop David Flatman and 2016 Masterchef finalist and Lucknam Park's Junior Sous Chef, Elly Wentworth.
How to enter
For a chance to win, email a photo of you in your kitchen wearing the Bath Rugby colours to email@example.com or send it via Twitter @bathrugby using the hashtag #TheBathRugbyCookOff
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants must be UK residents who are 18 or older.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date is February 2nd 2017 - A competition winner will be selected at random.
- Winner will be notified by email, telephone or social media hashtag (using the details provided at entry) within two weeks of the closing date.
- All entrants must be available on Monday 20th February between 12.00 - 15.00.
- All entrants give their permission for their image and video rights to be used across Bath Rugby, Lucknam Park and Stephen Graver as well as public media platforms.
- In the interest of both hygiene and safety, the competition winner will wear appropriate clothing, including closed fronted flat shoes, full length trousers, secure long hair away from your face and wear minimal jewellery at all times whilst working in the kitchen. It is the competition winners responsibility to listen to instructions from the tutor and work with due care and attention for the duration of the course.
- Competition winner with known food allergies undertakes the event at their own risk, the cookery school environment cannot be guaranteed to be nut free, please therefore be responsible for the management of your allergies.
- Bath Rugby reserves the right to replace or remove the prize (if necessary) at their discretion.