16 October 2013, 3:04pm
With tickets nearly sold out for our big West Country clash against Gloucester on Friday 25th October, kick-off 19.45, you can secure your seats between the halfway and 22m line, with our Friday Night Hospitality Package.
Start the evening in the company of Gareth Chilcott as you are wined and dined at the Pavilion, then take your seats for the main event before re-joining us after the final whistle for a live band and the chance to mingle with some of the Bath Rugby Squad.
Open to supporters and Season Ticket Holders, the package includes:
• Complimentary bar serving beers, wines and soft drinks for two hours pre-match
• Three course meal
• Special Q&A with David Flatman and Gareth Chilcott
• Match tickets (not applicable to Season Ticket Holders)
• Opportunity to mingle with the Bath Rugby squad
• Post-match refreshments and cash bar
• Q&A with a Bath Rugby team player
• Live band
The cost of this package is just £125 + vat with open match tickets in the Novia Stand (In case of inclement weather, supporters will have the option to watch the action on TV screens in the Pavilion). The cost for Season Ticket Holders to join us is just £79 + vat.
For more details, or to make a booking please call us on 01225 325200 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.