Menu

Bath Rugby Camps & Clinics

Every year the Bath Rugby Community team hold a variety of skills camps and clinics in different locations around our community area.

WHEN AND WHERE ARE THEY?

Our camps take place all across Somerset, Wiltshire and Dorset during school holidays.

Below are the locations and dates of our camps in February, which you can book here

Trowbridge RFC 13th-14th February 2017            

Oakmeadians RFC 16th-17th February 2017

Alternatively, for more information you can email: tom.fogerty@bathrugby.com

How they work

The camps encompass both technical and tactical aspects of the game. All activities are fun based, but with a focus on the development of all camp goers, whatever their level.

Each age group's coaching is specifically tailored to meet the needs and requirements of that exact age group, with camps ranging from Under sevens to Under 16's.

In the last year we have introduced a new master class coaching session, whereby the children attending the camp have some expert tuition from some of the Bath Rugby First Team and Academy players, giving the children the opportunity to learn from the pros.

What the players say

"Attending a Bath Rugby Premiership Rugby Camp is a great way of learning new skills and making new rugby friends."

Guy Mercer, Bath Rugby

What The Parents Say

"I want to thank you and your amazing team for putting such a fab camp at Beechen Cliff School at the end of August. My son, Henry, said on the first day that was pushed but he loved it! He always manages to learn something new at your camps and takes that back to his club rugby. His teachers at school have phoned me to say how impressed they are with his attitude and skills that your camps have helped him with! So thank you!! Please pass on our gratitude to your team. I can not recommend your rugby camps highly enough and encourage any kid with a passion for rugby to attend!!!

Steve Sheppard, Father of camp attendee

For further information

For further information please email Tom Fogerty.

upcoming CAMPs:

For more information on our upcoming camps, or simply to book a place, please click here

New to Bath Rugby?

• Epic, elite entertainment
  • Passionate, family-friendly atmosphere
  • Email Previews & Post-match reports

Find out more or enter your email address to get started.