Bath Rugby has the following vacancies. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in applying, please send your covering letter and CV to Dawn Mowat, HR Manager, Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW or email@example.com
Bath Rugby has a unique opportunity for a dynamic CRM professional who possesses a boundless energy for consumer insight; is passionate about delivering engaging marketing content and is driven on by delivering legendary commercial results.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the creation, implementation and full evaluation of the CRM strategy against the specified strategic business objectives ensuring the successful marketing of Bath Rugby, delivering budgeted visitors, ticket revenue, and EBITDA targets.
- Form strategic business objectives, fully utilise & interrogate consumer insight, customer profiling and segmentation, to develop and implement the annual CRM strategy.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for the customer relationship management programme across all departments and channels including; website, ticketing, retail, hospitality, email, SMS and social media with a focus on delivering effective, responsive communications and building up the number of good quality contacts for use in direct marketing initiatives to achieve acquisition and retention objectives.
- Through full evaluation of campaign response rates and customer insight, review and make recommendations for volume and revenue growth on an on-going basis.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Director and Pricing & Membership Manager, deliver ticket sales revenue and yield targets in line with business objectives through the development of pricing initiatives for all home match day fixtures, season ticket holder strategies and international/cup final initiatives
- Through effective CRM campaign development and consumer prospecting, support the Membership Manager in the strategic development of the Bath Rugby loyalty schemes; Season Ticket Holders, Members and the Junior Membership scheme, resulting in a dedicated direct marketing plan for the season aligned with business objectives.
- Manage agency relationships to ensure we are receiving value for money and the most cost effective methods and marketing channels are utilised to achieve business goals.
- Ensure compliance of the core brand elements across all internal and external communication.
- Oversee the clubs customer insight programme and research evaluation ensuring the increase in penetration and awareness of Bath Rugby on a national level. Make justifiable recommendations for actions relating to findings.
- Develop and implement strategic digital marketing activities, in line with web and brand strategy.
- Plus any other duties that may reasonably be required by Management.
- 2 x direct reports; PR Team, Retail Manager, Business Development Director, Event Operations
- 3rd party agencies
- Minimum of 4 years in a consumer CRM position ideally within the sports, leisure or entertainment sector
- Proven experience of CRM effective management; customer acquisition & retention campaigns
- Experience of managing agencies on both above and below the line marketing campaigns
- Leadership skills and experience of managing a team and influencing others
- Self-motivated and willing to develop and lead projects.
- Excellent presentation skills
- A sound and creative knowledge of websites and digital media channels and their effective use within a Marketing plan
- Recognised Marketing qualification preferred
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday, 2nd May
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
Match day Stewards needed!
Stewarding opportunities are available at Bath Rugby, full training provided. This role is only available for those over 18.
For more information and to apply, please contact RS Security directly:
Tel 01225 781 124