Bath Rugby has the following vacancies. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in applying, please send your covering letter and CV to Dawn Mowat, HR Manager, Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW or firstname.lastname@example.org
Match day Stewards needed!
Stewarding opportunities are available at Bath Rugby, full training provided. This role is only available for those over 18.
For more information and to apply, please contact RS Security directly:
Tel 01225 781 124
Bath Rugby has the following full-time vacancy in the Commercial department based at our Head Office in Farleigh Hungerford. Initially this is a 6 month fixed term contract commencing in the New Year, which will be subject to a review upon completion. If you have the required experience and are interested in applying, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com together with your salary expectation.
Experienced Hospitality & Events Executive
Reporting to the Business Sales Manager, you will manage and co-ordinate the smooth delivery of all hospitality, events and commercial activity meeting set targets and budgets.
- Manage and generate booking enquiries. Follow-up and administer match day hospitality, conference and event sales through to invoice requests and sending out tickets.
- Co-ordinate and deliver all aspects of telephone sales, follow-up processes, account management and customer experience feedback to generate repeat business.
- Develop increased sales, new hospitality and events business opportunities with particular attention to travel packages and match sponsorships.
- Research, source and plan for which business show events the department should exhibit.
- Compile new data into our corporate database to develop, maximise and maintain effectiveness for direct mail and promote advance sales.
- Match day and event administration support during peak periods including credit control, suppliers and tickets plus website updates.
- Organise and delivery support to the commercial team on match days plus commercial events such as the Annual Awards Dinner.
- Work closely with the Business Sales Manager with the renewal process and account management of Annual hospitality clients.
- Hostessing on match days and other events
- Previous experience of working in a large corporate business preferable
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Working on your own and as part of team
- Self-motivated and willing to develop and lead projects
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 13 December