Bath Rugby has the following vacancies. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in applying, please send your covering letter and CV to Dawn Mowat, HR Manager, Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW or email@example.com
Bath Rugby Club is looking for friendly and reliable staff to join our legendary bar and catering team this season.
We are looking for staff with a positive attitude towards their work and a flair for customer service.
What we can offer you:
• A role behind bar or with the catering team, depending on experience.
• A shift every home game throughout the season
• £6.31p/h for over 18s
• Holiday pay quarterly
What we would like from you:
• Be a confident and sociable person
• Deliver a high standard of customer service.
• Fluent in English
• Have coherent mathematic skills
• Be able to use your own initiative and also work well as a team.
• Able to commit to all home fixtures this season.
Work is for HOME matches at the Rec only.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Match day Stewards needed!
Stewarding opportunities are available at Bath Rugby, full training provided. This role is only available for those over 18.
For more information and to apply, please contact RS Security directly:
Tel 01225 781 124