Bath Rugby has the following vacancies. If you have the relevant experience and are interested in applying, please send your covering letter and CV to Dawn Mowat, HR Manager, Farleigh House, Farleigh Hungerford, Bath BA2 7RW or email@example.com
Bath Rugby has a full-time vacancy for an experienced Shop Supervisor.
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager you will be responsible for all areas of the Club Shop in the Manager's absence.
- Responsible for opening and closing the shop premises.
- Preparation of daily income sheets, banking and arranging till floats.
- Prepare daily job sheets keeping staff motivated at all times.
- Organise staff lunch breaks.
- Stock management – make sure the shop floor is fully stocked at all times informing the manager of any low stock items, especially shirt stocks throughout the season. Work from stock spread sheet, making sure all stock is accurately accounted for.
- Count and unpack deliveries and book onto the system.
- Help the manager to prepare for stock take and help on the day.
- Train staff in all new products in store and prepare promotions with the manager. Help train and develop staff in customer service, help to motivate them with targets set by the manager.
- Manage parcel delivery account and customer enquiries.
- Train and oversee staff in the preparation of all mail and internet orders.
- Train staff on shirt printing and internet/mail order process and tills.
- Help the manager with preparation for the Kit launch and any promotional events throughout the year.
- Prepare petty cash when necessary and arrange replenishment.
- Help and support the manager in product development, attending meetings with suppliers.
- Attend sales and marketing meetings to represent retail when required.
- Organise staff and stock for all retail outlets on match days and prepare floats for all tills.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday, 21 April
Match day Stewards needed!
Stewarding opportunities are available at Bath Rugby, full training provided. This role is only available for those over 18.
For more information and to apply, please contact RS Security directly:
Tel 01225 781 124